Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 30 March 2008

Busy busy...

yeah.. been busy and also been doing some thinking and reflecting. Some thoughts revealed by God and I am still asking as to what is it for me to see and understand..

Would also like to give thanks once again and testify of God's goodness in my life. How He cared so much even to the littliest details of my life. Just yesterday evening, how God knows exactly what I required and He sent a dear friend to my rescue on time! hehehe.. "Thanks friend, for your obedience to the Lord.*smile*" It is just amazing to experience these blessings one after another..

And I got two hugzz today... heheheh... so, cool.. Thank You O Lord for Your touch and love.

Oh ya.. also wanna scribble that I won't be going to Israel this time round.. Guess the timing isn't right to go this time. Mm.. Right timing to go would be better and the best time to go!.. hehe.. And, perhaps, I can take off to go home to Sitiawan, to wait in anticipation for the arrival of my niece to the world.. Mm.. I am contemplating to do that.. maybe I should... Also, to be with my little nephew... :)

And.. oo... This one phrase Pr Daniel spoke today kept ringing in my head... "Transparency leads to Transformation"... mm... interesting...

2 comments:

  1. God's timing lor.. I guess.. I am now thinking of going under Mt Carmel School of Ministry (under Peter Tsukahira)... I know it is fully booked all the time yet, I just want to apply and be on waiting list... :D Pray for me ya.. to go in God's timing!..

    ReplyDelete