Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Moments.. Intro!

Think I wanna scribble a series on "Moments".. the all sorts of moments.... I already scribbled two posts so far... and I have the 3rd one in my mind, swimming at me.. my goodness..

This is like the introductory to my "Moments" series.. hehehe... and I will put a special link in the blog to this series for easy reference.... It will be developed as I scribble along when the ideas come.. But I do wonder whether will there be connection with one another once I start scribbling.. well, no clue what-so-ever.. but I just know that the one and only connection that I could think of now is the word "Moment".. hehehe.. They are all moments of life.. of my own personal life, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment