Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Ping-Pong Moments

Or another word is "War" moments... coz there are the back and forth kinda motion... Visualise ping-pong ball being hit back and forth; back and forth? well, that was what I was feeling the past few days...

Not able to scribble lots on this in terms of the "negative" side of it, else it would be too depressing for anyone to read.. and not so encouraging for anyone, even for myself.. yet, ping pong moments has an interesting touch of it or you can call element.. meaning, there is the hope coz there is the struggle to overcome.. so, these days, I ping-pong in a smarter and wiser way as compared to those youthful years of Eon's ago.. That is the difference, I guess.. A rather major difference.. and because there is the Hope given by God, it is worth to war through whatever that is within me and be an overcomer.

It is like the war (my extreme word) or the struggle (a nicer word) between the flesh-man and spirit-man as written by Apostle Paul in the New Testament.. I could identify to what was written because the Lord has spoken through it and it is so very the real in my own life, especially so when I no longer want to hide anything from Him anymore. Mm.. dangerous thing to scribble about, some may say. I know but yet, I ask of Him to be gentle with me as He deals with the sins within me.. The Lord is so ever loving and kind.. and He is gentle too.. Better to fear Him than to fear men..

No comments:

Post a Comment