Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 22 May 2008

Doing the same things slightly different does make a big difference!...

That was what I discovered.. Just a slight change of style.. asking with a slight different of tones.. using slight change of words.. praying a different way of prayers and so on, so forth.. does make a difference.. not small difference but kinda big one wo..

I really like this discovery eventhough it has been there for a long time.. even before my time... but it is a fresh revelation to me. hehehe.. and I am embracing it freshly and it just feels right and goes right with my spirit-man.... Oh yes! *smile*

Today, I would like to say........ "Good Morning, readers of scribblings...!!!".. mmm.. it doesn't sound as good as "Good Morning America!".. hehehehe........ oh well..... mine has a twist of the tongue effect.. hehehe......

(Scribbler is out of her scribblings for the morning....... she will be back, most definitely... stay tuned...)

No comments:

Post a Comment