Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 1 May 2008

A Pot Story - Then the Title; Now the CONTENT..

Mm.. ya.. only today able to gather some time to scribble what I haven't finished scribbling a couple of days ago..

So.. the Content.. What is it? hehehe.. Have I kept people in suspend long enough? Actually, it was nothing really great.. yet it was something I felt that God used to speak to me so specifically on 29th April 2008 morning.. Where should I begin?

Out of the blue, just felt right to boil some chicken soup to eat with mee sua for my brother and I.. So, decided to boil the soup on 29th April 2008 early morning.. It is not the normal boiling of soup.. they call it "double-boiling" or something like that. Anyway, it takes about 3 hours to boil... so, means, I have to start boiling at about 5am... That was what I did... After the big fire, I turned it to medium fire... and I went back to sleep, thinking that I would wake up about 6 plus to check on it...... ooooops.... I didn't.......

Well, God saved the soup and the pot at the nick of time.. He woke me up at the appropriate time, to save the chicken soup at the nick of time… else it would have been totally burned. Though the pot was dry and dry, yet it could be saved.. stained much and it could be washed cleaned.. The Lord used that to tell me that; though there were times of burning and I was feeling really dry, I could be saved. He will always save me at the nick of time. He will wake me up at the opportune time, just like how He woke me up for the pot. He also said that though my life was stained, it could be washed cleaned because of the blood of Jesus Christ and I would be all ready for what is to come. Wasn't that an interesting thought and revelation that came.. and it soothed my heart tremendously.. my goodness.. It really does… wow… Thank You O Lord…

Well... that is the Pot Story for you and especially for me.. *grinning*... And that day, the Lord said that I am the Pot... and I personally believed it applies to you too... Ah-ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment