Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 25 June 2008

A broken spirit......



*****
A broken spirit
And a contrite heart
You will not despise
You will not despise
You desire truth
In the inward parts
A broken spirit
And a contrite heart.

Lord, my heart
is prone to wander
Prone to leave
the God I love
Here's my heart
Lord, take and
seal it
Seal it for
Your courts above.
*****
Somehow, this morning as I was reflecting while reading the daily devotion.. the phrase broken spirit, contrite heart just lingered in my little mind.. and the above song just came so naturally to my lips.. Truly true.. the title of the devotion was "broken to be mended".. and it talks about humility to the core of it all...... mmm..... lets ponder as we listen to the song....

No comments:

Post a Comment