Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 19 June 2008

A Twist of the matter.. good twist.. *wink*

Mm.. I am actually reflecting as I scribble the above title.. Many things have taken place the past week, especially with the Nights of Fire in church... I was tremendously blessed and lifted up the past three days.. In many ways, God answered my prayers which I cried out to Him during the lowest tide of my life..

Even as I was preparing to go to Singapore, I thank God for the three wonderful nights.. Though I would miss the remaining nights, I know those first three nights were really special especially the third night.... With little sleep and yet I feel refreshed and lifted.. The feeling of encountering God is just something which words could not expressed.. Just have to experience it yourself.. The touch and the embrace of His..

God has deposited so much more and confirmed something real deep in my heart.. and I know I can step out in faith to take the next step.. I pray that I would not run ahead of Him but to run with Jesus and with Jesus being my yoke mate.. He is taking the lead... O.. How awesome this truth is.. and yet, how easily we could forget it.. God is reminding me again about this!.. Holy Spirit is my organiser and reminders.. *grinning*.. Isn't it nice to have a personal organiser and reminder...? I love it!

Mm.. for the coming few days, I know I am going to enjoy myself, spending time with friends as well as having some solitude time on my own.. This would be a trip to be remembered.. hehe.. with my camera ready.. with my eagerness as well as excitement to see things from a different perspective..

So, what is the twist? hehe... that is for me to know and for you to ponder about..... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment