Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 15 June 2008

My Countdown...


Days... yippee....

Mm.. haven't been scribbling lots the past few days.. well, in a limbo state with mix emotions, both excitement as well as concerns... Also, been feeling very sleepy every night when I came home from work.. why such exhaustion? I also wondering to myself and yet & still, life moves on, regardless.. "time waits for no one"... as the saying goes.. Am I truly making life count? Doing the littliest I could possible do.. Is that what I am to do? Mm.. *scribbler scratching her head as her little mind starts to roll and roll..*

Just recently watched Kungfu Panda with mom with the tickets blessed by one of my CG members.. so sweet of her. Enjoyed the movie lots as it was pretty entertaining and also believed that God has timely used the movie to speak about yesterday, tomorrow and today.......

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

Somehow, this stayed and lingered in my mind for two days now.. mm.... Guess this is how God sometimes speaks to me.. guiding me to reflect further and to discover the deeper truth He desires me to grasp and apply in life..

Why scribble about these things when my header is titled "Countdown"...? I am clueless and yet, I am definitely doing the countdown..

With this, I bid all good night as I definitely need to have my beauty sleep.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment