Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Glimpses from afar of the near future..

The title suits my current feelings and yet it doesn't explain everything.. that is a mystery touch of it, I guess. Why mystery? Mm.. it gives me some excitement to be able to scribble in this way.. hehehe.. so, please entertainment me just this time..

The past few days were just amazing, so amazing and so "crazy" that I didn't blog.. too many things to handle and to juggle with, I guess. But it was a rather interesting process that I am going through and a rather intriguing discovery that I observe and think about.

Wow.. today, I am full of mystery.. hehehe... well, soon, it will be revealed but not yet.. In the meantime, well, I am in the midst of pondering upon another moment.. to add to my "moments" collection.. Life is full of moments after moments.. all sorts of moments.. and that makes life interesting and fun.. Oh yes!..

No comments:

Post a Comment