Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Awesome Moment....

This is the type of experience that little Josh is going through almost everyday.. and the latest would be to cycle in the neighbourhood.. and he enjoys it so much... I find these moments so precious.. and it is so precious to little Josh.. and once he grows up, he would appreciate it even more.. *smile*...

Photo of grandma and little Josh...

Isn't he smart looking in his vehicle!.. and he cycles very well too... check out the two videos below too.. I have videoed a few that day.. coz I wanna capture moments like these...



Awesome experience in a normal settings of life!.. and this is what I call simplicity too... so, I call this awesome moment!.. and this add to my "Moments" collection.. *grinning*...

No comments:

Post a Comment