Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 21 August 2008

More photos taken on last Sunday...

Yup... more photos taken.. with different friends..

Breakie with Guat Seng...


Pr Marg!.. one of my fav'rite pastors.. and a very dear friend... Told her that I would be putting this on the blog.. hehehe..


Cell girls.. hehehe.. gonna miss u gals!..

In fact, I am going to miss everyone...... (my my.. so emotional now..)

Trying to take photos here and there but sometimes, forgotten to take them, wor.. apologies to friends whom I didn't snap a pic or two with...... well, I would remember all in my heart.. treasure them in my heart.. with and without pics.. coz at the end of it all, it is the friendships and many fellowships that stay deep...

Hehehe.. another sets of photos coming up.. but later.. now, need to go out..... ta..

No comments:

Post a Comment