Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 29 August 2008

Another Countdown...


Countdown of days is here... it is so near now.. roughly seven more days before I fly.. Time does fly by fast, especially when so many good things are going on.. This countdown, to me, would be abit difficult to count and yet at the same time am looking forward to the day.. Guess it is pretty normal.. It is never easy for someone to leave a place where it is so comfortable and with loved ones and friends.. I am feeling that now.. Truly am.. and at the same time (it is like almost simultaneously same), am excited about going to a new place, new country... being at peace at the same time is very important.. In fact, I believe it is crucial to have the peace of God... relax yet excited yet sad for leaving.. are we capable of having all these different feelings coming together at the same time?? I think we are capable!.. hehe... gift of God? mm...

No comments:

Post a Comment