Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 14 August 2008

Scribbling Craze....

Hehehe.. I am having the scribbling craze! Just wanna scribble scribble scribble.. wonder it makes sense or not.. well, you know, like writer or artist... when the thoughts come, they just wanna write or draw.. the connection is there! and it feels so easy to just write and write.. or draw and draw.. Just like what I am feeling now, so easy and flow-y to scribble and scribble..

Maybe also because I have time.. and my mind is kinda "free".. not entirely but more space for scribblings.. I thought I was tired.. Mm.. but now, it is like the energy is back to scribble.. but actually hor, I got couple of books in hand to finish reading before I go off.. coz I can't bring them over.. My luggage weight couldn't take them.. so sad.. but what to do.. So, gonna finish reading them soonest possible! hehehe..

Anyway, the one before me at this moment is titled "The Sensitivity of the Spirit" by R.T. Kendall... I like his writings.. clear and easy to read and to reflect upon.. Anyway, coming back to the many books to be read, that is just me, to have many unfinished books to read.. but there are books which I finish pretty fast.. It is sort of like, I can drink in the writer's flow of thoughts naturally.. and hence, the quickness of finishing the book.. hehehe.. ever had that before?

Mm... lets get back to the book I mentioned above.. it is all about learning to stay in the flow of God's direction.. How do we do that? well, have to read the book and find out.. I know I need to find out and to learn from the author.. even to catch a glimpse and hopefully more than just a glimpse of what it means to being sensitive to the Holy Spirit..

Hehe.. My scribbling craze has gone everywhere now.. but it feels so good to be able to just scribble of my thoughts.. to reflect.. to digest and to see different sides of even a simple thing..

Halt!... wait a minute... I am having this crave for chocolates out of the blue.. hehehe.. so, gonna scribble off now.. to pop in one of those lovely chocolate that my wonderful dad bought... ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment