Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 9 August 2008

So moving and touching... *sob*.. *sob*...

ya.. had a moment of emotions tonight but the tears only arrived while I was driving back home from the farewell dinner given by fellow usher team members tonight.. hehehe.. perhaps, earlier on, abit shy shy lar, to cry.. They are so sweet and I was tremendously encouraged and blessed by their gestures and words, especially words and affirmations.. It is definitely a moment to remember for life.. *wink*..

The good Lord has been really good to us all.. to knit our hearts together as a team.. Well, ushers, if you are reading this, continue to press on for our dear Lord in service unto Him.. I know that He is smiling over us from Heavens above..

And you know what, I got an interesting surprise.. remember my scribbling before this?? the picture? hehehe.. my latest craving?? heheheh.... I got part of my craving fulfilled tonight... I have a box of them which I will indulge myself into tomorrow or Monday.. Well, tomorrow will be a long day for me, with church as well as another dinner tomorrow night. Thanks Emily & Chow for fulfilling part of my craving.. *hugs*...

And Bridget, Maggie, Doris, Florence, the girls.. thanks for the CD, card & heart candle.. I love it!.. Am listening to it now even as I am scribbling away.. Particularly love this one song entitled "My Prayers"... and oh ya, I could have licked the heart candle if I didn't know it is a candle.. so sweet...

Thomas, Sonny & Elaine, Nicholas, Fiona, Emily & Chow, Kelly, Kimmy and many others (??).. thanks for the pen and the leather card holder... telling me to be a good accountant?? with the right pen to sign eh? and putting many name cards into the namecard holder in UK?? hehehehe.... Oh yes... Just absolutely love the card, the wordings just melt my heart to the core.. and "YES! It has been a wonderful season when our paths crossed..." And the picture of the "path".. that is really my kind of visual... hehehe.. really! thank you..

Life is really made of many seasons... and you guys (ushers!.. of the present as well of the past.. you know who you are lar) have blessed me so much that so enrich my life in ways that words could not express. And, more to come, I believe... God will also bring our paths together yet for another season of life in the days to come.. for some of us, if not all... That is the beauty of being in this big family of God!.. We are all connected!

Hehehe.. looks like this scribbling is definitely dedicated to ushers of Team Three.. Yup.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment