Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 21 August 2008

Some photos taken during farewell dinner given by Ushers....

Yup.. I gotten the photos from Nicholas Y.. last Sunday.. and I just thought wanna post them on the blog today.. the group photo... and also a favorite shot of myself!.. hehehe..

The Group photo... but not all ushers were there that night..

I really like this card.. so in line with my blog theme too.. hehehe.. think whoever chose this knows.. *wink*.. "thanks!"...

A fav'rite shot of me!.. with the effect.. definitely cool.. :D

More photos to come.. on the way.. heheheh.. I just love this bit!.. hehehe...

2 comments:

  1. Kewl... I took that shot, but my hands suddenly shook when the shutter went off - must be HS.
    *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolness!.. hehehhe.. I like the effect!.. *grin*...

    ReplyDelete