Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 28 February 2008

Time waits for no man...

Yup.. truly time flies.. it waits for no man/woman... It is already Thursday now.. geez.. and tomorrow Friday..

And It would be March 2008 this coming Saturday. Can you beat that? Mm.. Guess, time flies when good things are happening.. hehe.. coz I remember that just in the recent January, I thought to myself, "man, it is hard to pass each day..." Now, looking back, it is to my amazement how I managed those darkest times.. I am glad that it is all over now. Having said that, am truly glad that Jesus is my light in the darkest times... Think He really carried me through it..

Looks like I never will understand in greater depth but as I think of it, I am getting more and more thankful each time I reflect back. Thankful for so many people and so many things.. Thankful to God that I am who I am because of Him. He is my wonderful Maker and Creator.. He knows every part and every being of me.. And He knows the best for me..

As King Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8.....
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

Very true... there is a time for everything.. a season... I just love to reflect and dream of... and since last Sunday, it is just awesome to be able to enjoy it even more.. Don't know how to explain but I know deep down that something is different.. amazingly different.. and I just love the divine change.. just love the freedom in God even more.. Looking forward to more discoveries of myself even as I wait upon the Lord.. Many a times, we don't really know ourselves that well, actually.. I am asking God to reveal and where there are areas not right, to convict and rebuke "gently".. Me fragile la.. so, asking God to be gentle with me wo.. hehehe... I know He will coz He loves me.. *smile*...

It is in His time.... leaving here with this song.... a song that has always spoken to me from young...


No comments:

Post a Comment