Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Blur Blur...

This is humorous... Last night, Mei Fong and I all geared up to go to the cineplex.. to watch "FLOOD"... When we reached there, we were looking high and low for the redemption counter.. Very strange, how come don't have... The people were late?? Both of us were finding this very strange. Mei Fong decided to look at her phone to search for the info on web to reconfirm stuff.... yupp.. 25th Feb 2008, 730pm to 9pm to redeem tickets... looks alright...

Anyway, we decided to go for dinner first... and then go back to the cinema.. Maybe they would be there then. After dinner, we went back and asked different ones but no one seem to know... mmm.. so very the strange...

Then, it dawned on me something.. "er.. Mei Fong, you said the date is?"

She replied, "25th Feb..."... I sheepishly paused and said.."er.. think today is 26th la... Monday was 25th Feb..." We looked at each other.. and well... no movie for us lor.. Oh well, perhaps catch it when it is out in the cinema time.. We so blur blur lor... hehehe...

But guess God has other plans for us... We went around for a while looking at clothes abit.. In the midst of it, I bought something nice.. *wink*... and then we headed back home... was staying over at friends' place.. We had a great chat and prayers together..If there we watched movie, we wouldn't have time for these chats and prayers. Amazing when things were shared and all, I have some new thoughts and new discoveries... mmm...... It came with clarity this morning when I woke up.. and I asked God, "Lord, what do You want me to do? How am I to respond?"... I could hear that He asked me to pray and to intercede... Mmm.. Truly, as Romans 8:28 says... in all things God works for the good of those who love him.....

Yup.. I shall continue to pray and intercede.... The Lord knows what He is doing.. and if He asks me to pray, I will pray....

No comments:

Post a Comment