Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 21 February 2008

A little of this and a little of that..

Yup.. as the Title stated, gonna write a little of this and a little of that.. Lunch hour left 15 minutes for me to write something. So, I shall blog about things that comes to mind, not entirely of it but glimpses lor. Wonder do I make sense? Mm..

Well.. my lemon-lime-drink was a success last night.. Yippee.. Photos of it later when I upload the photos from the camera. Or is it download? hehe.. I confused. Don't know which is which. Mm.. nevermind, so as long I could share the photos later on.

Last night, slept a little late due to CG ended at 11 plus.. but good thing was I decided to stay overnight at my pastor's home which is right opposite my cg member's house where the CG meet is held weekly. Of course, my pastor and wife are so very kind to open their house to house me once a week till... hehe.. till "I also don't know when".

Of course, again, many thoughts flowing into my mind.. some, not so nice thoughts which I have learnt to continuously putting them at the foot of the Cross every time it comes. Thanks to my spiritual godmom who taught me that. Something which stayed in my mind and now, I am able to apply it. Thanks, godmom. *Hugz*..

Sigh.. reality is that feelings can also come flushing in at the spur moment when something was being said by others. I am thankful that I could share that with my Nine intercessors by smsing them. One of them said that when I shared, it is the road to healing. mm.. How comforting it is to know that. If only things are easier to go through but then again, if it is easier, I wouldn't have learnt as much or I wouldn't have known the Grace of God as much. Irony, isn't it?

Well.. the Love of God surpasses all.. How deep do I really know that in my heart? Is this a test of my heart for the Lord? A test of Faith in Him? mm.. ya.. today, filled with much questions once again.. so, I just asked them here.. Only Lord Jesus can answer them. Timingly, today's daily devotion I received from the Vine quoted the following verse where Jesus said...

"If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" (Matthew 16:24).

Man.. that is tough, if you really ponder deeper of what Jesus was saying.. All I could say is "Lord, only by Thy Grace and Mercy.. Please please help me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment