Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 25 February 2008

Pizzas..

Hehe.. ya.. Had pizzas for dinner today.. Yummy but very full lor.. :D and now I am sleepy.. eventhough it is just 945pm.. Getting very used to sleeping early these days. Guess it is a good habit to cultivate.. oh dear, I yawn so many times already. Really need to retire to bed soon.

Oh yes.. the pizzas are from Marco's Pizza at Kelana Jaya (opposite Kelana Jaya LRT station). I bought one big pizza and gotten one regular free. Had them with my bro and sister in law. For those who haven't tried, should try them. :) Of course, there are other pizza restaurants that have excellent pizzas.. Pizzas are my thing.. well, one of my fav'rite food..

Why talk about pizza? mm.. don't know wo.. Just felt like talking about food tonight.. and this is rare coz I don't usually talk about food. Not really a food person but am learning. Hoping to pick up the habit of cooking. Wonder when would I start with that? hehehe.. We shall see.. And when that time comes, would need some volunteers to be testers.. hehhe.. wonder who would volunteer..

Okla.. better not talk about food.. otherwise cannot sleep at night.. dreaming of food pulak.. wow.. another big yawn.. don't think I can write anymore.. sleepy already. If I continue on, my writing would probably won't make any sense.. K, good night friends.... *Vivien's eyes half open.... *

No comments:

Post a Comment