Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 21 February 2008

A very short one....

Today, I am late and late..

Literally freaked out when I couldn't find my camera this morning but Thank God, I found it.. I didn't bring it back.. So forgetful ya.. Well, better than having it dropped somewhere and not found.

Okie.. Can't write much coz I have a meeting to go to at 930am and it is working hours now too.. Will write more of whatz happened last night.. and to flash some lovely photos for viewing.. mouth-watering ones.. "honest!" Ask any of my CG members.. I am sure they would concur.. hehe..

Ok ok.. better go .. better go... till I write again during lunch time or after work tonight.. :D *hugz*...... I am blessed with many of them these days.. The more the merrier.. I am so blessed......... Thank You O Father Lord... *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment