Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Why? O Why?

What an interesting question that my colleague asked me today over lunch... I have been asking that same question numerous times over the past months but I came to realisation that there is no answer.. except for this thought that "in God's time, I will know and understand and so, just need to continue trusting God, knowing that He has the best for me.." Therefore, I don't bother asking that question anymore.

Rather, I would ask God questions like "what is it that He wants me to learn?" and "how am I to make good use of it?"... which I have been asking.. and He has been graciously revealing to me things to do, to bless others and in turn I am blessed too. :) And I know there are more to come. Like Proverbs 11:25 says "... he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."

My oh my.. Was I greedy today? I had a very full lunch (curry chicken mee-hoon and a bowl of fries and "teh-si").. Finally, my appetite has came back.. Thank God for that. It is nice to be able to eat and taste good food again. Hopefully, I will gain back some weight, at the right places, of course. *wink*.. I also didn't believe myself that I actually lost five kgs over a month's time until I weighed myself during the recent CNY break. That was scary. Anyway, no worries, been feeding myself.. or rather my mom was feeding me during CNY break. She is such a dear, making sure I eat properly three meals a day eventhough I didn't feel like eating. Anyway, shall talk more about eating in another post.. An idea just came! but shall do that when I got more time to ponder and write.

Ok la.. better be going. Work!...

2 comments:

  1. GREAT STUFF there Vivien !
    keep the thoughts flowing and look forward to your new posts. :) HUGS!

    love, chinyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. :) You are the first to leave a comment in my blog.. hehe.. And the Title "New Beginnings" was from one of your earlier smses where it stayed in my head and so, I used it..
    You have been a wonderful blessings in my life. It is blessings like this that GOd uses to keep me going and going..

    ReplyDelete