Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 28 February 2008

"The Promised Land", here I come....

Hehe... if everything goes well and according to plan, this will be an exciting trip.. an eye opener... I am looking forward to that.. most definitely.. Where am I going ah? it will be revealed in due time... hehehe..

I am going crazy.. no la.. just feeling tired today. And I can't go home as yet.. Have to go to Church later for a briefing for ushering this weekend.. mm.. I am hoping that it will be a quick one so that I can go home and zzzz... hehe..

Well.. time to go off la... *yawn*....... till I write again..

No comments:

Post a Comment