Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Satisfaction... *ahhhh*

Just bought some clothings for myself at good prices during lunch time.. and then had a super quick lunch. Didn't manage to get shoes though but it is alright. I am happy with my purchase today. Am proud of myself. Well, for a girl who hardly buys clothes, this is considered an achievement. Of course, with the much help of my colleague..

Really breathing again..... I am still enjoying the song sang by Juwita S. It touched my heart this morning. :)

Ok.. over and out.. let me go and listen to the song once again.. heheh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment