Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 25 February 2008

Supernatural Sunday...

Why supernatural? Well.. don't know what words to describe what I was feeling yesterday after the session at Elijah House... "Great"; "Glad"; etc?? think those words are understatement of what I was feeling. So, Supernatural then.. coz to me, it is the work of God.. and His Perfect Timing.

It is just amazing to see Him at work in my life.. And this morning, as I think about it; Ephesians 1:9-10 came to mind..
"And He made known to us the mystery of His Will according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment - to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ."

Mm.. I am still pondering upon these verses.. lots of stuff to glean from even as I ponder...And there are just so many good stuff going through my mind with regards to my own personal life that I am so excited that I want to write and write.. but hehe.. not here, though. Will write and write in my journal.. I am still seeking Him for even more revelations and confirmations.. Last night was great coz I could see so many light bulbs of different colors lighting up and blinking blinking... Could you imagine that? .... mmmm...

When the right time comes, I will write a post for it la... There is this verse in Luke 2:19 that says; "But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." Mm.. Now, just felt the desire to write a prayer...

"Dear Lord, thank You for Your Overflowing Love and Comfort... Thank You for showing me so many things through the body of Christ last night.. And I know there are more to come.. Thank You for teaching me to trust when it is difficult to trust at times.. Lord, I just want to dwell in Your Presence and be soaked fully in Your presence with Your arms around me, holding me, loving me. Thank You O Lord..."

I am praying that all my friends would have a great week ahead.. Oh ya.. had a great time with two of my friends (Sharon and Lina) over lunch yesterday.. It has been a long while since I last had lunch with them and it was good to meet up.. :) Okie then.. cherrios....

No comments:

Post a Comment