Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 9 November 2008

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow...

This is the song that was shared by a dear "old" friend.. She shared with me the phrase of the song and as usual, I went to YouTube to search for the song and it was just wonderfully touching.. God has used this song to touch another part of my heart this morning.. It is like.. my little heart looks glittering "pretty" with so many touches of the Lord... I can visualise it in my little brainy.. hehe.. Just want to give all Thanks to Him who knows... who loves... Amen!


and..... I know Who Holds my hand.... hehe.. I really do know...
Do you?
It is truly a journey of searching and seeking...

No comments:

Post a Comment