Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 24 November 2008

God does it again!. Amazing...

Yup.. it was just fabulous to see God at work.. and He works in ways that always amaze me.. and most time, caught me off-guarded.. Anyway, ya.. I am still learning to be more sensitive to His leading..

Hmm.. Just want to write a short scribble to give Thanks to Our Sweet Heavenly Father who loves me so very much.. and I know He loves everyone lots and lots too!.. So cool, ya.. :D hehehehe.... He is ever willing to teach me.. whispering voice, guiding me patiently, lovingly.. Oh.. how I long to hear His voice clearly.. to be able to always come to that place of worship unto Him with all that I have and am.. Just want to praise His Name! and Praise Him!..

Come and join me.... Lets join our hearts together to praise Him.. *smile contently*

No comments:

Post a Comment