Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 7 November 2008

Kinda cool...

what is kinda cool? well, being non leader at this juncture of life.. just enjoying being a member of the group.. Currently, am in a Uni students cell group with three cell leaders.. I am enjoying it.. tee-hee-hee..

Having said that, I am being appointed to be one of the student representatives.. haha.. still have some role of leadership nevertheless.. I am cool with that.

Great time of observing and learning from other leaders, especially in church context.. different leaders have their own preference of doing things.. I wonder, would I be in such capacity again later on? Only the Lord knows and He would guide and open door and responsibilities..

So.. yup.. cool time for me now.. learning from different perspective at this point of time.. yo-hoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment