Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Precious Moments

Well, yesterday evening was one of the precious moments that I have with my little nephew, Joshua.. as we (mom and I) brought him for his first LRT ride..

You should look at the excitement he has when I reached home from work.. He was waiting with much anticipation and I thoroughly enjoyed experiencing that sense of anticipation. Little children love this.. and I think adults love it too though most times we never say it or admit it. Actually, now, thinking about it, I think I have forgotten how it was like to truly feel these stuff but then again, I think I had glimpses of them or rather, it was in my hands not too long ago but unfortunately, it didn't stay long. Unknowingly, I wasn't in the capacity to embrace it though.. Mm.. A mystery to me then that well, is no longer a mystery to me now. Am I scribbling in riddle? Well, I like that.. And, I wonder would anyone able to understand my heart in this? Mm..

Ooops.. lets get back to precious moments.. hehehe.. that short snip away was about "looking-back" moments.. hehehe.. Ok, where was I? Ahh.. Little Joshua waiting for me to come home.. Then, he literally followed everywhere I went to make sure I don't forget him.. so to speak.. Well, then, we are off to the Kelana Jaya LRT Station.... parked my car opposite the station. God is so good. He gave us a nice parking spot near to the bridge connecting to the station. Thank You God...

Then, we bought the tickets.. Joshua doesn't require a ticket.. *smile*... and off we went, up to the platform to wait for the train... The train arrived... and we went in (of course).. got some nice seats.. and little Joshua was looking around, wondering and observing.. think he was feeling rather strange.. coz he was very quiet.. holding tied to my mom and then holding my hand too.. After like 15 minutes passed, he asked for his milk.. Think that was his comfort. While he was drinking, his eyes were looking around, at the people standing, sitting around him. I do wonder what was going on in his little curious mind.. Mm.. well, then as the KLCC-stop was nearing, I gently whispered in his ears, "we are reaching soon.. "

As the train approached the station and stopped, he shouted.. "KLCC".. Smart boy.. hehehe.. And off we went, passed through the crowd of people..

(to be continued..... in part Two of precious moments... as the scribbler needs to start work.... hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment