Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 25 November 2009

God will never let go of me......

Yup.... He will never.... *grin*

This song just touched my heart early in the morning as I went for the morning prayer.......



Actually, I have already decided not to go for the morning prayer this morning but yet, there was the tugging in the heart to go.... God seems to say.. go not because you feel like going.. but go because I have called you to go.. So, it is not by feelings but by being obedient to Him... And, I am glad that I went... God always has some thing installed for me.....

I wonder.. why am I feeling tired today? Why do I feel downcasted? Oh Lord.. You know me.. and even as I think about these things, I am reminded of the famous prophet of all time.. Elijah.... how for one moment he could be so energetic and strong.. and then, another moment, he felt that he wants to die.... Lord.. Lord... what are You showing me? What am I to glean in this time? at this hour? Would I ever regret when I look back with hindsights that I have decided to stay on in UK? Did I actually hear You correctly? O Father.. I want to hear You clearly..... Please take away all those hindrances that are blocking my communication with You, Lord..... Open my ears and eyes to hear and to see...... That is my cry...... I want to hear You.. I want to see what You are revealing to me; in spirit as well as physically......

Thank You Lord for never ever let go of me...... *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment