Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 26 November 2009

Logical?

Is life logical? depending on what we are referring to, I guess.. which areas? and my guess is that when life is utterly illogical to me, my eyes would be fully turned to the One.. And I emphasize the usage of word.. "Fully".. not partially.. not quarterly.. but fully.. Hmm.. but will life be utterly illogical to some point? and will my eyes be "fully" turned to Him if it does happen?

My best guess is that life to be utterly illogical would happen..... perhaps it is even happening now for my own.. However, my eyes will never be "fully" turned to Him in life because I am still a sinner and still fall short of His Glory.. That's where His Grace and His Love comes in... He knows I always end up doing wrong things and looking at things the other way.. eventhough how much I try.. Which is why He came and die for me.. In a sense, it is truly a learning journey of life to fix my eyes on Jesus..... Of course, when life seems utterly illogical, it would be seemingly quicker for my eyes to fix on Him because there is no one else, there is no other place... yet, there are other distractions... I wonder what the Lord would do with me, being so weak, so silly... hehe.... Well, He still loves me.. He still welcomes me.. He wants to be every part of my life.. It is so comforting and so restful to know that deep in my heart.. and knowing His truth sets me free..

So, from that perspective, it is okay for life to be illogical....... it can be rather fun, in fact.... but God has to be in the picture...... He has to be every part of it.......... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment