Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 26 November 2009

We people need the Lord......

Indeed.. people need the Lord.. only if they realise that in their hearts... It is so easy to think that people need "me" or "us".. actually, it is really the Spirit of God within me and us that they need..... That something different about "me" or "us" that attracts people...... That peace of God.. that joy of God.... that love of God...

Well.. I ponder about this even as I think of the days ahead.. whether to go home in March? Actually, come to think of it, where is "home"?


Home is where I find myself rested.. where I feel belonged.... Is it really about the place/ country where I was borned? Or somewhere else? Hmm.... Interesting.. very interesting, in fact..... Only the Lord knows where my coming "home" would be..... I am clueless.... I tried figuring it out.... but could it be figured out? Only in His time, it will be revealed....... so, in the meantime, I just wait in Him..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment