Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 1 November 2009

Pass!

Yippee.. I passed!... well.. the driving theory test on Friday... It was kinda nerving actually when I was doing the hazard perception test.. unsure of what score I would get.. especially when my first video clip was scored "zero" due to too many clickings!.. goodness me.. what sort of test is this? Well.. throughout the whole test, I was praying.. and taking deep breathes... and looking at the clips so intensively!.. It was so uncertain and the exact feeling was like just trust God!... :)

well.. well... Had my first attempt at driving in the UK yesterday... and was driving manual on top of that.. ooh.. how tired my feet were..... LOL..... and I personally sensed that God is building up my confidence in doing things.. and to come to Him in everything, every part of my life.. even in driving!.. Sweet... *wink* Also, really thank God for providing the different means of help in various areas of my life.. sending people into my life, to help me.. to teach me.. to laugh with me.. to cry with me.. Just amazing.. Thank You O Lord.. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment