Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 12 November 2009

Gifts in a ShoeBox...

hmm.. I am just reflecting even as we (Seeds) are to go and buy little gifts to fill many shoeboxes later in the evening.. to be given to kids... Wouldn't it be lovely to see the faces of these kids as the shoeboxes are given to them? The smiles? The joy?

Even as I ponder.... thoughts about my little shoebox of life.... and thoughts about my Giver... and the look of my face when I receive gifts from Him.... Am I thankful? Am I overjoyed? Am I contented? It is amazing to even think about these things... it may be small but yet... meaningful.. sweet in many ways... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment