Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 19 February 2008

U-turns? and yet on Time...

As promised, here I am writing again. Just had a great dinner.. a few dishes.. There were pork, vege, fish and soup.. And I finished off with two bananas. I bought the bananas yesterday evening at a quite reasonable price.. I think. hehe..

Getting sleepy now but still need to do some boiling stuff.. ya.. boiling sugar water for the drinks for dinner tomorrow.. Haven't started yet.. I better get to do it otherwise have to wait for the water to cool off before I could put it into the fridge.. Then, how to sleep early? mm.. Ok ok.. hold on ya.. I go and boil the water..

I am back.. the water is in the process of boiling.. so.. I can write abit here..

Mm.. What am I to write? Oh yes.. am going to Elijah House Basic School One this coming 23rd Feb 2008. Looking forward to that, to learn and to be ministered to as well. I went for the Elijah House - Keys to Transformation just last month over a weekend. God has revealed much things to me, things that I don't realise about myself. It was truly the right timing for me to be there at that particular weekend. Shall write more about it in another post.

But let me share an interesting illustration that God showed me when I was driving up to Genting for the seminar. Thinking that I know the way, I didn't bother to check out or ask anyone. So, while driving to Genting, I actually drove past Genting and past Bukit Tinggi and all the way straight without knowing that I was lost until I felt something was not right here. Earlier on, there were some signs and some prompting in the heart but I chose to ignore, thinking that I know the way. I panicked and God prompted me again to call someone to clarify. I finally called. Well, it was confirmed that I wasn't taking the right road. Then, I was wondering where would the U-turn be? Lo and behold, just right before the toll to Bentong, there was the U-turn.. I took that U-turn and amazingly be able to reach the destination right on time.

God was telling me that, likewise, in life, there would be prompting of the heart and people in my life that I could go to. Be humble to listen and not decide because I think I know or I think I am right. Need to be in the midst of Godly counsels. And even when mistakes are made, it is ok to make them because He allows room for U-turns.. but of course, must ask for His Forgiveness for being so strongheaded. The wonderful thing is that God has allocated time for mistakes to take place because He knows we will make mistakes. Therefore, we will still reach the destination God wants us to reach on time, not before time nor late but on time because it is in accordance to His Perfect Timing and Perfect Will. What a beautiful illustration that I received that day.. His assurance and comfort..

The call to obedience in life. Being obedient to God's ways because His ways are higher than ours. His thoughts are higher than ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment