Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 25 February 2008

Ever wonder anyone read your blog?? Mm...

Hehehe.. I have this question in my mind for sometime.. So, I thought, well.. Just write a post on it then.. Well, I believe that friends who want to know updates of me would read my blog lor.. :) unless there are friends who don't like to read or too busy to read la.. which I also have a handful of them...

But writing blog really frees my mind to have even more thoughts.. wow.. tat was an interesting discovery for myself. Friends also asked me to write some articles for my church's magazine (Floodgates). Mm.. Something to think about and pray about but for now, just want to blog.. :D

This morning when I woke up, I was telling God that I felt like having some hugs.. And guess what, to my pleasant surprise, one of my colleagues in office gave me exactly what I requested from God. Amazing how God met my needs at moments when I least expected. :) I think my colleague would be pleased to read this post.. heheh.. "Thanks dear for that surprise hug!"...

I somewhat feel very light from the morning till now.. just resting in the Lord's arms.. So strange for some of my readers to read this but yet it is really what I am feeling. The lightness and the knowing that I am so loved by God and so many people just amazes me all over again.

Yesterday, I was manning the booth for my church's Mission Conference and I saw so many friends whom I hardly see.. It was good to see them.. and I was wonderful blessed with their comments of my new outlook.. (well, the hairdo is not so new anymore but it still has its effects)... *laugh*.. statements like "u look dashing"; "u look gorgeous"; "your hair is really nice"; "you look fun"; thumbs up signs.... they were doing good to me.. (honestly..) hehe.. GOD IS GOOD!.. ALL THE TIME.... He takes care of every need...

mm.. my mind wondering away, dreaming of ..... hehe.. much things.. but am still wonderfully awed by His LOVE... and POWER....

Friends, Love you all.... *hugz*...

No comments:

Post a Comment