Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 28 February 2008

Initiation.... Who?

"Father... Father... the next man that You bring to my path, please let it be the man that will take me home as his wife."

A dear friend of mine made the above statement (mm.. I can't remember the exact words but it is something like that...) when we were chatting away in our girlie talks... Mm.. as I plan to scribble some things, this phrase came to mind.. I am thinking, wow.. think this is the prayer of many single girls out there... especially for those who have been waiting and waiting... well, this also applies for single guys out there.. but in a reverse manner, of course.. it probably be something like this... "Father.. Father... the next woman that You bring to my path, please let it be the woman that I could take home as my wife."

And even as I scribble away, thoughts about the bible story of Isaac and Rebekah came to mind... Genesis chapter 24... A very interesting story of how Rebekah was found... Something to ponder and think about, ladies and gentlemen..... The bible didn't say that Isaac was found.. It was Rebekah that was found... mm...... but I am sure Rebekah has been praying and waiting... Any thoughts about this?..

No comments:

Post a Comment