Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Vision of Life...

I have written the below (in purple) few years back.... still waiting and waiting to see the fulfilment of God's purpose in my life as I take one day at a time.. it is a journey.. and I guess, it is like jigsaw puzzle.. piece by piece... :)

""Praying, hoping and trying to lead a life that is.... "Full of Life"... Psalm 52:8 says... "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever."

Also would like to share the vision that God gives me for my life.. well, what am I focusing in life as i lead each day...... 3 words to sum it all:
  • to Establish;
  • to Believe; and
  • to Impart.
So, what is the Vision? Here goes.....
"To establish strong foundation in God's word in order to impart His Word to His people (to build them up), believing that God's Word is the Truth and the Way of Life. The Word of God should be taken/ consumed like the vitamins we take everyday, to build us, strong and healthy."

Where does this vision take me? Honestly? well, I am still finding out myself. Each day as I take each step, the Lord gives me enough light to see the one step ahead. The Grace of God will bring me to where I need to get to and accomplish what He has for me in my life.As I journey each day, I begin to see the pieces coming together, clearer, and clearer; ... oh... you know.. like the jigsaw puzzle... Well, still journeying along the road of life, tryin different things; meeting different ones; going different places. And will always be in the journey until I meet Jesus face to face in heaven, so, still very much learning, waiting upon the Lord, trying to be obedient and willing to Him... The journey of life is tough BuT an ExCiTInG oNe to walk sometimes, to run sometimes, to be still sometimes, to crawl maybe sometimes but hopefully not too often, to be carried by our Dear Heavenly Father (*smile*) most definitely lots of times.... ""

And there is this prayer that I wrote using my NAME (I think it was three years back).... asking the Lord to teach me to....

V- ictoriously live life;
I - nstill His Word deep in my heart;
V- iew life with His perspective;
I - mpart His Word to His people;
E- ncourage others to grow in Him;
N- ourish the gifts and talents He has given me.

K- eep focusing on Lord Jesus always;
E- ndures all circumstances with perseverance and patience;
U- nderstand His perfect timing in my life.

Claiming all the promises of God in my life and also praying that He would use me in any ways that pleases Him for the extension of His Kingdom.. Pls pray with me.. The more the merrier...

No comments:

Post a Comment