Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 21 February 2008

It's 5:48am.....

Hi all... Yup.. that's the time.. Actually, I woke up at 5:30am this morning.. Really wide awake, with clear mind and the first thing that came to mind is to blog. hahaha.. Oooh.. hope it doesn't turn into addiction or something. Guess, I was really encouraged after receiving an email from one of my friends in Singapore last night. Doris, hope you don't mind me sharing one part of your email here... It just further encourages me to want to write even more.... Here is what she has written...

"Thanks Vivien for sharing from your heart. I enjoyed reading your blog and was greatly blessed and inspired. You ministered to me as you shared personally your walk with the LORD. You have the gift of edifying and encouraging others through your writing. So continue to write and build up the body of CHRIST for in imparting HIS Word you are establishing others in the faith (thus fulfilling GOD's vision for your life). Your prayer to GOD (in such a creative way using your name) reflects your heart's desire to live for HIS glory. Praise the LORD for HIS work in and through you."

But, I think I will stick to writing postings instead of posting pictures. Posting one or two pictures is fine but not a whole bunch of them coz I am still finding it difficult to arrange them. Uploading them takes quite alot of time and if not careful, can actually spend hours just doing that. That's what happened last night and at the end, I couldn't do it. The page kept hanging and I have to close it and start all over again. *scratching head*.. Well, if anyone of you have good advices on this, please do enlighten me. I am willing to hear and learn... the shortest cut way to upload and arrange pictures in the blog..

Confession time.. Last night, I also got frustrated in the midst of uploading the pictures. Frustrated till the extend that I had headaches and I wasn't being very polite to my bro when he was trying to create conversations with me. Bro, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I am sorry for that. I was being too caught up with this pictures uploading thingy.. that I neglected you. Please forgive me.

Well.. Phew.. That is that.. lets get back to... Ah.. I thank God today for a well rested sleep last night. A good solid 6 hours of sleep with no dreams. When I dream, means I am not rested lor. I have been praying and been getting friends to pray that I can be well rested at night.. It is rather scary if not able to sleep or have good rest. Talk more about that in my "Sleepless Nights" post... Hahah.. I have already thought of the Title... I have much to talk about that and hopefully, some insights or rather some quick solutions which I have used for myself on how to overcome that. I am still learning because I am still struggling with it. Guess it does takes time. Truly it is a nightmare not able to sleep eventhough you are tired and really in need to sleep.

Even as I type, I already have two more Titles popping in my mind.. My mind is working faster than my hands typing.. Ever have that before? Mm... *Closing eyes...*

No comments:

Post a Comment