Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 21 February 2008

CG Pre-Chap Goh Mei dinner...




As promised... some photos... Firstly... the drinks I made.. :D









Then, we had yee-sang... And this is the first time I did this for this CNY...



The rest of the photos.. er can view at facebook... click on the word "facebook" that is highlighted in RED to go to the link... coz *sigh* I find it very hard to upload the pictures in the blog... can't seem to succeed to do them well.. It takes practice, I think.. and I also need to sleep soon.. heheh.. Sleeping Beauty need to have her beauty sleep already... hehehe... cherios.....

No comments:

Post a Comment