Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 22 February 2008

Another Saturday here... but this one is somewhat special....

I don't know why I wrote such title.. hehe.. but today, waking up, feeling good. Perhaps, that was it. I don't really know. Well, I had great rest last night.. Think lots of people must have been praying for me. :)

Today, will be a full day for me eventhough it is a Saturday.. I am going for Elijah House Basic School One.. It starts at 9am but I have to be there at 845am.. But it is super near my house.. Hehhe... that is the best part of it all. Just Five minutes away from my house..

Well.. I won't be writing much at this time as I need to get ready.. take my breakfast.. (three kampung eggs) and be off..

But do want to share that I had great time chatting with the Lord this early morning.. I woke up at 5-530am.. and just lazing on the bed, widely awake and I talked to God.. Asking Him questions.. and hearing Him speak.. Of course, have to check whether is it just my own thoughts.. hehehe.. but they were all edifying words.. words of affirmations.. Thank You Lord.. :)

Mmm.. I better be off now.. else little time to get ready... hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment