Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Saja only..

Hi hi.. like the title.. I saja post this.. I am off work now for today.. Going home soon.. My sis in law's sister cooking tonight.. :) At least, got homecooked meal lor.. If only I rajin cook la.. Don't know when will be the day when I would cook.. hehe..

Okla.. better go home.. need to get some lime and lemon on the way home.. Making drinks for CG dinner "pre-Chap-Goh-Mei"... first time making.. Hopefully it would taste good.. Just want to do something different.. :D

Till I write again.. Maybe later.... before I go to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment