Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Joyous Moments...


Baby Tiffany enjoying her milk session

Sis in law cutting cake with little Joshua and baby Tiffany

The family of my bro...


Look at what little Joshua is doing.. cherrie eating.. hehehe

Yup.. just wanna share some joyous moments back home at my parents place in Sitiawan.. Just being home and all.. with bro and sis in law and the two little kids.. Little Joshua and baby Tiffany.

Took some photos of these moments.. and last Saturday was my sis in law's birthday and we celebrated with her.. I find it to be significant because.. well, long story to share it here but deep down I know in my heart that it is significant. And, I am thankful that this significance has arrived. Thank God for His provision and blessings.

Being home is great and if only I could be home longer.. Mm.. never before anyone would ever hear me saying this but yet this is what I have been saying the past months.. Anyway, am looking forward to having the whole family up here in PeeJay this coming weeks... Definitely looking forward to going home each day after work..

.. and the remaining photos, I would post them in my
facebook.. hehe.. easier to upload into facebook than here in the blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment