Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 19 May 2008

Better than I...

Who knows better than I?.. make a guess.. hehehe.. if still couldn't catch it, then listen to this song which I heard from the cartoon movie titled Joseph, the king of dreams... A lovely movie to watch.. Listen on, and be blessed.. This is another song that truly touched my heart as I listened to it for the first time last Saturday and even few times after that... It is like I am Joseph, singing that song..... I truly felt that and it is so assuring to hear this song and to know that God knows better than I.....

I have been watching lots of great movies the past few days and learning excellent stuffs.. reminded of many things. In fact, spiritually, I was moved in some sense as I watched and drew some of the stuff from the movies.. Think I am definitely a visual person... hehehe... Anyway, enjoy the song......

1 comment: