Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 8 September 2008

First Scribbling in Birmingham..

Finally, able to sit down and scribble something.. after much going on the past few days.. So much to do, to arrive... to wait for baggage (ya-lor.. baggage was delayed till the following day and thank God that it arrived on Saturday), to shop for utensils, food... to tag along with my first flatmate to an African Church on Sunday (an interesting discovery I had).. to sort out accommodation matters... to meet more new friends.. so exciting!..

I am wondering what pictures I want to put here first.. hehehe.. but all of them, I have placed them in facebook.. via this
link, you could see them...

Picture of part of Birmingham taken from the plane...

The very house I am staying for this coming 6 months...
my room is the toppest floor, the window number two from the left...

My room!.. hehehe.. taken on the first day...

That's me yesterday.. I love the weather yesterday.. no rain.. hehehehe.. do I look good? hehehe..

Snap shot of the University from far... from the shopping mall...

hehehe.. too many things running my mind.. that my little mind is so filled with much to scribble about that has yet been unravelled... Guess this is what you call transitioning moment!.. Aha.. this can be my new addition to my moment collection!.. hehehe.. Well, truly, there are many things to see.. many different mannerism of people of different countries to observe.. many things to learn about..

How should I end this scribbling? well.. I would scribble that it was a good beginning!.. I had a good start!.. even though there was a little hiccup of delayed baggage.. More importantly, everything else has moved smoothly and I am enjoying myself!.. Looking forward to today where I would be adventuring into the City!.. via Bus!.. hehehe.. let see if I may get lost in the midst of bustle of the city.. Shall have the most fun before getting serious into studying.. hehehe.. I am still wondering how I would start on that one. Oh well, I have prayed and left it at the foot of the Cross.. knowing that the Lord would grant me wisdom to know how.. hehehe.. to study and finish in 6 months with a Masters..

Adventure has begun!.. and more to explore!... yippee....

No comments:

Post a Comment