Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 29 September 2008

Abit dibit bored for bein in the room whole day...

hehe.. so came up with this idea of taking photos of my room's current state of condition.. it is getting messie.. hehehe.. well, mainly focusing on the study table, the washing basin area and the noticeboard (love this! I decorated it at 430am on one of the mornings..) It shows that someone who is full of life is living here!.. hehehe.. well, that is what I am aiming to do.. to lead a full life as much as possible..

Study table.. hehehe..


this is the washing basin area.. and notice the pink bag with wheels? my lifesaver, a little.. coz I don't need to carry heavy groceries but can use this to wheel them back.. yippee.. very vital!..

Yes!.. this is my favorite piece of art.. haha.. an amateur though.. hehehe.. but kinda fun! just pin here and there and voila.. a piece of masterpiece! hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment