Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 29 September 2008

Ol' English Weather..

Heheh.. now, I can understand why people in England talk about the weather so much.. coz it is so unpredictable!.. Just a while ago, I went out to the Uni Library and I wore my open sandals, hehee.. wow.. it is getting colder as the days go by.. serious.. I could feel it abit colder than yesterday.. Hmm.. that is English weather for you!..

Well, I used my pink bag with wheels to borrow some books just now.. hehehe.. very handy.. as I don't need to be burdened with the weight of books.. Gosh.. all finance books are so very da heavy!.. hehehe.. So funny though that I was wheeling the pink bag everywhere in the Campus.. hehehe.. with my open sandals.. Uniquely different!.. well, no one is doing it!..

And you know what, I am feeling hungry way too fast!.. oh.. wait a minute, of course I am hungry, I didn't have a proper lunch today.. hehehhe.. so doink!.. but honestly, the weather does make one hungry faster.. Hmmm.. lets see if I would put on weight or not.. Actually, even if I did, I wouldn't know coz I don't have a weighing scale to weigh myself.. unless it is really drastic kind of increase which I am not looking forward to.. hehehe.. So, lets hope it would not be so... Wouldn't want to turn into potato face!.. *smiling cheekily*

No comments:

Post a Comment