Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 27 September 2008

Getting lazy... getting hardworking..

hehe.. what a contradiction eh? well.. getting lazy to do some stuff and yet getting more hardworking to do other stuff.. coz I have many things to do.. hehehe.. partly, have to prepare my meals as it is more cost saving to do so.. and I can't be lazy on this else, will be hungry!.. hehe.. So, this one, I got to be hardworking.. this is one example out of many..

So, what is the thing that I am getting lazy to do.. i.e. to fb-ing.. and also blogging.. especially fb-ing.. I know I can't be lazy in blogging else, I would be out of touch with my fellow friends back home.. or rather, they would be out of touch with me.. Hehe..

Anyway, today, I did so many stuff.. went for an open day of a recruitment agency and to see if I could find a part time job.. then, went shopping.. for some mee-sua.. and some essential stuffs.. Also, went window shopping, on my own.. Thought it would be interesting to just wonder around in the city among so many people.. Yup.. seriously, there were lots of people in the city today and they were really into shopping and shopping..

An experience that I had today was to figure out my size for pants and even blouses.. hehehe.. so, I tried so many.. coz not used to the UK size as well as.. also found out that they have different length of pants too!.. wow.. so not like Malaysia.. Also, also.. the size of shoes is also different here.. hehehe.. I had an interesting time figuring these things out.. hehehe..

I had my ice cream again!.. so yummy.. Oh ya.. I haven't posted up my ice cream photo.. hehehe.. this is good stuff!.. Will do that in my next scribbling.. hehehe.. I have been having ice cream each time I come to the city centre.. hehe.. Just love it!.. so yummy yum!..

Hmmm.. tomorrow, gonna visit another church.. think that would be interesting.. oops.. I am yawning now.. time to take some rest after a long day.. hehehe...... good night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment