Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 13 September 2008

Technically wrong??

Think.. something is technically wrong with blogspot today.. Been getting some discrepancies even as I scribble away.. well, really hope that they will sort it out real soon else, people would get real confused!.. rather, I am already confused!..

Wonder this scribbling would appear on the first page.. coz I realised that my earlier scribbling didn't appear at all.. unless I click on the specific months and etc.. so strange.. Hmm..... think it is a technical error.. possibly.. I am guessing.. hehehe.. Lets hope it would be fixed soon!..

No comments:

Post a Comment