Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 1 September 2008

New Month.. and nearer..

Wow.. I think I am like getting more and more excited as the time is nearing.. Just going wacko as Thursday approaching.. Why wacko? thought it sounds cool.. hahaha.. the right word didn't register as yet..

Today, did an interesting thing.. went for Mani and Pedi.. heheheh.. ladies, you would know what this is.. hehehe.. It is so interesting to have people painting your nails.. to draw flowers too.. rather luxury, I would think.. And, yet many are into this! Goodness gracious.. hehehe.. well, for me, it was for the fun of it!.. Anyway, it was pretty interesting to have people asking you, "what color would you like?".. I was like, huh? er... "don't know".. hehehe.. blurr me in things like these.. Anyway, after many rounds of trying, finally, found the color I kinda like..

And then I was ushered into "the" place where all the work is done.. hehehe.. I just continue chatting with my friend who recommended me to come.. time after time, giving a glance at what was happening to my nails.. and before long, voi-la.. I am done!.. all painted! .. hehehe.. I didn't go into details here coz then, I would be scribbling lots of procedures.. Me not working now-lar..

And, guess what.. there is the airing process.. to dry the painted nails.. first time ever my 20 nails got pampered so much and got "dressed-up" in a day!.. hehehe.. wonder how long it would last on my fingers and feet... Hmmm.. we shall see.. Anyway, my patience was slightly tested as I waited for the drying process to complete.. hehehe.. a lesson learnt after all... Cool.... and it was intriguing to find many spend much time doing this, part of beutification.. wonder, could it be a relaxing tool too? Aiyo, knowing me, just wondering about as I scribble about..

Kay then, time to scribble down.. coz am going out for another farewell gathering.. hehehe.. I am all blottedly blessed!! So loved!.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment