Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 18 September 2008

"Between the Lines.. "





Remember tat I mentioned that I went for a performance last Sunday evening in the city? Well, here is the flyer as well as some other stuff.. I found it to be very good.. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I would say that it gave me a wonderful memory of the library which is superb.. I didn't take any photos during the performance but they are all in my memory bank.. hehehe..

And God is so good.. remember I mentioned that I was praying for safety and all..? well, when I was coming back to my accommodation place, I didn't require to walk that a distance after all as I hopped into another bus that stopped much nearer to my accommodation place.. hehehe.. Thank You Lord! He knows my every need..

Coming back to the performance.. I found it to be humorous and fun.. the actors and actresses are really good at their piece of work.. excellent piece.. and it just warmed my heart as I walk in the library.. Library is definitely my kind of place to be in.. with books and books.. I love it!.. *wink*...

No comments:

Post a Comment